HealthXPh core collaborators Drs. Iris Isip-Tan (@endocrine_witch), Remo Aguilar (@bonedoc), Gia Sison (@giasison), Narciso Tapia (@cebumd) went on Google+Hangout On Air last Saturday December 28, 2013 at 10AM PST to discuss the framework for #HealthXPh.
Here’s what we’ve come up, so far.
- #HealthXPh is a platform for patient and physician engagement and /or collaboration.
- Discussions on #HealthXPh will be on the context of emerging technologies in healthcare and social media as it affects the Philippine health scene.
- #HealthXPh will primarily engage physicians and patients in the Philippines as well as Filipinos abroad. It will however push for a global engagement in the fields of healthcare and social media in the future.
- While #HealthXPh is the platform, it will collaborate and engage physicians and patients from all avenues of social media (twitter,FB, Google+,blogs, etc.) to a healthy discussion on healthcare and social media.
On #HealthXPh tweet chat and Google Hang Out on Air:
#HealthXPh is an open and free community of healthcare stakeholders (Physicians, patients, HC institutions, HC academe) discussing emerging technologies in health and social media as it impacts the Philippine health landscape. To join, interact and make known your presence known inside these #HealthXph communities:
- Google+ #HealthXPh community
- Facebook #HealthXPh group
- Twitter with the hashtag #HealthXPh
- #HealthXPh blog at www.healthxph.net
Thank you Drs. Iris Tan-Isip (@endocrine_witch), Remo Aguilar (@bonedoc), Gia Sison (@giasison), Narciso Tapia (@cebumd) for the lively discussion!