#HealthXPh in cooperation with the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) will hold the 3rd Philippine Healthcare Social Media Summit on April 25,
#HealthXPh in cooperation with the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) will hold the 3rd Philippine Healthcare Social Media Summit on April 25, 2017. The summit with the theme “Social Media and Health Research: Connections that Matter” will once again bring together healthcare professionals, researchers, the academe, health advocates and even patients to link up for health research to improve healthcare.
Collaboration is a term commonly encountered in research. Health researches benefit a lot with collaborations. Collaboration is about connecting. And social media is very much about connecting. This year, the summit aims to build bridges and connections… connections that matter through health research and social media.
Returning to the Queen City of the South, Cebu, where the summit was born, the organizers will feature health researches related to social media and/or done with the help of social media aside from a selection of interesting talks by respected speakers in the field of healthcare and social media.
#HealthXPh and PCHRD invites original and scholarly submissions of completed research papers related to the general theme Social media and Health Research. Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Content Analysis of Tweets, Blogs, Social Media Posts
- Reliability, Credibility of Health-Related Content in Social Media
- Ethnography studies of Social Media Support Groups
- Trend identification in Social Media
- Effecting behavioural change in health using social media
- Big Data (in social media) and Health Research
- Social media usage of healthcare professionals
- Social media policy of hospitals
- Online rating system of hospitals and doctors
- Privacy and confidentiality issues in social media
Submission length is 8 to 10 pages including Abstract, Tables and Figures. Please submit papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should a paper be selected, presenters are given 10 minutes to present their paper on stage.
Deadline of submission: March 18, 2017
Deadline of notification that paper is selected for oral presentation: March 31, 2017
Healthcare Social Media Summit: April 25, 2017 (Final Venue to be announced later) in Cebu City.
Latest posts by Narciso Tapia (see all)
- Responsible social media use in the hospital workplace - March 24, 2017
- Call for papers for the 3rd #HealthXPh Philippine Healthcare Social Media Summit this April 2017 - March 1, 2017
- Wanted: Ideas to Address the Teenage Pregnancy Problem - February 10, 2017