We are now on Week 2 of #HealthXPh! Yehey! (Clap! Clap! Clap!) And we would like to thank you for supporting the launch of #HealthXPh. Last
We are now on Week 2 of #HealthXPh! Yehey! (Clap! Clap! Clap!) And we would like to thank you for supporting the launch of #HealthXPh.
Last Saturday’s launch was an interactive one with participants having a lively tweetchat along with the Google Hangout co-hosted by the #HealthXPh core collaborators. During last week’s discussion, social media came out as one of the emerging technologies considered important and relevant for healthcare.
But still, some may have questions regarding social media for healthcare like:
- Is it worth my time?
- Does using it accomplish anything for healthcare?
Taking off from last week’s discussion, this Saturday’s Google Hangout on Air (HOA) will explore the topic of social media for healthcare further.
Join host Dr. Narciso Tapia (@cebumd), and co-hosts Drs. Gia Sison (@giasison), Iris Isip-Tan (@endocrine_witch) and Remo-tito Aguilar (@bonedoc) for another interesting edition of #HealthXPh this January 11, Saturday at 10 AM Philippine Standard Time.
Below are the topics for this Saturday’s HOA:
- T1: Is there value in using social media for health care?
- T2: What social media tools do you use for healthcare and how do you use them?
- T3: Do you think there should be guidelines on social media use in our hospitals/health care institutions?
Once again we would love to have you join the discussions in
- Google Hangout on Air this Saturday January 11, 2014 at 10AM PST (UTC+8) in this link (https://plus.google.com/events/cc7bkffc0dhrpd14n96sr24hp54?authkey=CKS-qKDVjrfMQw ) or watch the live feed via youtube here
- via Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #HealthXPh and thru Google chat, HealthXPh Facebook page, Facebook group or HealthXPh Community in Google where we could even continue our conversations. There, participants may ask questions and interact with each other regarding the topic.
#HealthXPh is a platform for healthcare stakeholders – physicians, patients, healthcare institutions, academe and policy makers, to discuss emerging technologies in health as it impacts the Philippine health landscape. Among its aims is to encourage more healthcare stakeholders to go into social media for health.
Image above courtesy of hin255 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Latest posts by Narciso Tapia (see all)