HealthXPh core collaborators Drs. Iris Isip-Tan (@endocrine_witch), Remo Aguilar (@bonedoc), Gia Sison (@giasison), Narciso Tapia (@cebumd) went on Google+Hangout On Air last Saturday December 28, 2013 at 10AM PST to discuss the framework for #HealthXPh.
Here’s what we’ve come up, so far.[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- #HealthXPh is a platform for patient and physician engagement and /or collaboration.
- Discussions on #HealthXPh will be on the context of emerging technologies in healthcare and social media as it affects the Philippine health scene.
- #HealthXPh will primarily engage physicians and patients in the Philippines as well as Filipinos abroad. It will however push for a global engagement in the fields of healthcare and social media in the future.
- While #HealthXPh is the platform, it will collaborate and engage physicians and patients from all avenues of social media (twitter,FB, Google+,blogs, etc.) to a healthy discussion on healthcare and social media.
On #HealthXPh tweet chat and Google Hang Out on Air:[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- Regular twitter chat (tweet chat hashtag #HealthXPh) will happen every Saturday 10:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (UTC + 8 ) followed by Google+ Hangout On Air (HOA) at 11:00 AM same day, to be broadcast on youtube.
- A #HealthXPh topic will be assigned every HOA and its announcement should be at a minimum of 3 days prior to HOA.
- An expert or panel of experts will also be assigned every HOA and may come from either the physicians or patients in HealthXPh.
- A moderator will also be assigned each HOA. The moderator will be the “lead” in topic assignment, pre HOA audience “build up” and post HOA summary.
- For purposes of highly interactive discussions, an audience maybe assigned to lead interactions and questions.
- Training modules for social media “adoption” for physicians and patients shall be included in the topics for HOA.
- While we are on regular Google+ Hangout on air every saturday, discussions will continue on various #HealthXPh topics will continue thru Twitter with the hashtag “#HealthXPh”, facebook in this discussion group and on Google+, in this community
#HealthXPh is an open and free community of healthcare stakeholders (Physicians, patients, HC institutions, HC academe) discussing emerging technologies in health and social media as it impacts the Philippine health landscape. To join, interact and make known your presence known inside these #HealthXph communities:
- Google+ #HealthXPh community
- Facebook #HealthXPh group
- Twitter with the hashtag #HealthXPh
- #HealthXPh blog at www.healthxph.net
Thank you Drs. Iris Tan-Isip (@endocrine_witch), Remo Aguilar (@bonedoc), Gia Sison (@giasison), Narciso Tapia (@cebumd) for the lively discussion!