It has long been recognized that there is a social aspect to learning. Social media by enabling collaboration and community building can be a valuable tool in education.
Social Media & Health Professions Education
Moderator: Dr. Helen Madamba
1. Narrate personal experiences in actual application of social media
in health professions education
2. Discuss the challenges and limitations encountered
3. Describe potential applications and future trends of social media
use in health professions education
- 1. Use of Social Media for a Graduate Level Health Informatics Course
Dr. Iris Thiele Isip Tan @endocrine_witch, #HealthXPh
2. Social Media Analytics for Nursing Education
Mr. Kit Sumabat, Health Informatics Inc.
3. Social Media and Healthcare Research
Dr. Narciso Tapia, @cebumd, #HealthXPh
Latest posts by Remo Aguilar (see all)